Zero Debt – Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life, is about the author’s ten-year long journey from going neck deep into debt to being absolutely debt-free. In this book you will learn:
- 1. How the author got into debt (circumstances)
- 2. How being in debt paralysed cognitive decision making
- 3. How even simple day to day life became complicated
- 4. The thought process applied by the author to analyse his situation rationally
- 5. Systematic steps taken by the author to become and stay debt-free and the dilemmas faced during execution
- 6. Further actions taken to simplify life and plan for a better life
This book seeks to inspire the reader to become debt-free, which eventually leads them to total freedom, be it, financial freedom, emotional freedom or freedom from stress.
If you have enjoyed reading this book, I request you to kindly write your review on Amazon. Your feedback is very important.